Monday, January 18, 2010

Festina Lente

I'm making good progress, I've been doing well for the past couple of days. Other kick-started me in gear and now I'm going to try to keep in in gear by progressing in my own life.

Today, I was awake until I went to bed bed late at night (or I should say, morning) somewhere between 4-5am. Okay, not so good but I'm going to bed just a bit earlier. Hopefully after this is done and over with. I woke up later that day, at about 1 pm.

I woke up and football was on with the Cowboys and Vikings engaging in their scheduled football game. With the Vikings taking the lead at 17 while the poor Cowboys had only 3 points up on the scoreboard in the middle of the 3rd quarter. And the Vikings dominated. I stopped watching the game at the remaining 8 minutes of the 4th quarter since I know who was going to win. So I find out the score ended up being somewhere in the 30's for the Vikings and I think the Cowboys' score was in the single digits.

Vikings turned their luck around this season when Brett Favre became the quarterback for the team. :D Favre is so awesome. He was the reason why I became a big fan of the Packers. I guess now I'm liking the Vikings now. I hope they make it to the Superbowl and kick some major ass and win that game. Favre is equal to Norris in my opinion. :]

I ate some oatmeal while watching the game, and after I quit watching and finished my meal, I took my medicine and got on the computer for a bit. After a while of doing nothing, my family and I go to the mall. It was pretty cool, it's the first mall I have ever been to that is two stories high.

I had to babysit my little sister for about 30 minutes as we were trying to reach the Build-A-Bear Workshop for my sister. I found a neat Coyote and Grey Wolf stuffed animals there but I don't find it worth buying them. My mom and Juan caught up with Tori and I and they allowed me to go and look through the mall to see check the place out.

I go to several stores, Zumiez, Spencer's Gifts, uhh...I forgot the other three clothing stores I went to. Out of all of them, I think the best one was Spencer's Gifts because I barely found anything interesting in the other stores. I swear, I hate all those shirts that are "popular" nowadays.

In the Zumiez store, I looked through about 300 shirts, and out of all those, I only liked about 3, and about ten were decent. I pretty much hate all the clutterness, the gayness, and the designs of shirts today. I like plain and simple shirts with simple designs, in the front and/or back, or those with meaningful sayings and words. The other stores were about the same as Zumiez, with one being way better than Zumies.

Now, Spencer's Gifts was the best store that I went to (didn't get the time to check out the others). I found two Sublime shirts there, one having Lou Dog in it and the other with Sublime's logo, a Pink Floyd shirt with all their albums in the front, a really cool Pantera shirt (that I wanted to get), and a few other shirts that were interesting. They also had some pretty cool things there too.

Then the cellphone rang and I had to go and meet Juan, my mom, and my sister at Dillards. I beat them there and waited. I got a call from them to go straight to the car outside instead. I had forgotten what entrance of Dillard's lead to the car and I chose the wrong entrance so I was outside walking around the mall to reach my mom's vehicle. I STILL BEAT THEM.
They were SLOWWWW.

On our way home we get some food at a Chinese restaurant and we bring it home and chow down. Pork fried rice rules. :]

I watched Juan play some Call of Duty on the Xbox, and them I headed off to the computer again. I educated myself off the internet while talking to a few people. I was playing that Evony game too. I also got a haircut from Juan. His best attempt at giving me a fade is decent, but my mom and him won't let me cut the hair at the top of my head any shorter because of the stitches and wound. =/

I've been doing good lately and I hope for many more good days. =]

I just put my sister to bed not too long ago and now it's my turn.

Good night. :]

--
Who reads this shit anyways?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like quite an eventful day. Spencer's has some cool stuff as long as you don't go in the back. ;D lol. I saw those same two Sublime shirts at Hot Topic about two years ago. I wanted the Lou Dog shirt more (but they only had it in Large), so I went with the Logo shirt instead (obviously). :P

    ReplyDelete