Saturday, June 27, 2009

Blogger on Firefox Issue + Rest in Peace Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett

I know it's been a while since I posted something... It's not that I didn't want to, it was because I was slightly lazy to post something. But here I am, typing stuff out again.

Alright, so the topic now is the issue I just had with Firefox. I tried to log into my email/Blogger through Firefox but it said I had to enable Java or something. I check it and it was enabled. So something is clearly wrong.

Oh yeah, it said something about clearing cache but I didn't clear it. Didn't care to go that far. It would have been too much trouble, so I decided to use Safari instead. And hey, it's going pretty fast now. Probably because I defragmented my computer just an hour ago. :D

I should probably defragment my computers more often. And my suggestion is that all of you should take the time to defragment it and see if there's a difference on your computer afterwards. It worked for me. :]


And Michael Jackson died yesterday. It made me sad, and it was hard to accept his death. He was a legendary musical icon and he has a lot of fans, young and old. I wasn't a fan of his music in particular, but the impact he laid on music, and the impact he made on people is enough for me to give him respect. I wish he were still alive though. He didn't live as long as the average life expectancy but, he didn't die young or old in my opinion. Either way, he's a musical legend, and won't be forgotten. He's going to be on the news for quite a while. I won't get sick of seeing it on tv mainly because I barely watch tv anyways.

He's also featured on Project Playlist's home page: www.playlist.com



He died at the age of 50. He was going to turn 51 this second half of the year. I don't know his birthday and I'm not going to look it up. Project Playlist has made a tribute to M.J. and is featured on the front of their homepage. It's called "Playlist.com's Tribute to Michael Jackson" and it contains 31 of his songs.

Rest in Peace Michael Jackson.

As a little joke: I'm sorry, M.J., I know you died and all but you unfortunately don't get your 72 virgins.

Well, Farrah Fawcett died yesterday too. Michael 1-up'd her though.

She was hot. Bummer she lost her battle to cancer. She died at the age of 62. I posted two more pics on her than of Michael because I barely had much to say about Farrah. She was an international sex symbol in the 70's and 80's.

May she rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment