Monday, June 22, 2009

Information

Alright... I'm leaving to Arizona Project Challenge here soon.

I have to be in Phoenix on July 5th, at 7am. Which means my last day is July 4th. I'm leaving in the afternoon that day to phoenix and sleeping in a motel/hotel in phoenix and waking up early to be on time for the start of Project Challenge.

So I won't have that much time until I leave. I have two weeks left, and then I'm gone.

I have been busy too. I got mail the other day and I got the other papers for Project Challenge I need to turn in by the 26th of this month and I'm faxing some/most or all of them today [hopefully]. And then I'm going to go shopping for the items I need next weekend.

So I'll try to blog once a day each day until the day I'm gone.

I'm sure my family will miss me being around. And some friends of mine will miss talking to me.

I have ways to communicate to some people on the outside world though. I can call or write letters. So either one would be nice. I already have a few numbers, and a few addresses. Thanks guys. :]

They won't even read this so I'll thank them some other way. Barely anyone cares about my blogs anyways.

It's been hours since I started this and I forgot what else I wanted to say.

1 comment: