Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Survey 4

I checked Myspace for new surveys I could do...and holy F#$%ING S**T. There was like 6! I'm going to try doing them all. Yes, I tend to combine surveys.



Have you ever made out in your room?
Nope.

Who texted you last?
I looked at my phone last night, and the last text was from Harper. I'm pretty sure I deleted some so...it had better been Emily that last texted me. >.>

Do you sleep with the door open or closed?
Closed, and locked.

Do you drink tea?
Not often. If I do, it's Lipton. The powder kind that you mix into your water. :]

Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
Family members. I have never kissed anyone on the lips.

Do you have plans for tomorrow?
I'm going to the dentist.


What's worse: dry skin or chapped lips?
Dry hands! Chapped lips...pretty sure it can be fixed with a kiss. ;)

Would you be surprised if your parents had another baby together?
Nope, and I wouldn't even care. Well, kinda. But I would most-likely be out of the house by the time it's born.

Would you rather go to Tennessee or California on vacation?
TENNESSEE! Lol. :]

Do you want to get married?
Not anytime soon. And I would not like to get married but I'm sure it'll happen someday with the right girl. :]

I have issues on getting married since I have seen what it can do and stuff.... I know this since I've gone through it as a kid... and what I've been told. ._.

Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants or pajama pants?
I'm naked...

...underneath my PJ's. ;]

So, what if you married the last person you texted?
Pff, fuck that!

Last person you told a secret to?
Emily or Hayley... idk. Probably Emily since I've spoken to her more recently.

Has anyone cried on your shoulder recently?
Not recently.

What are you listening to at the moment?
"Break" and "We're All Dying" by GOB (two songs because it switched to the other song at the time. :P

Did you ever date the last person you kissed?
No.

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
In the car.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
Probably. So let me know if you do have feelings for me. ;)

Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
YES! That person would be-*lost in translation* :]

Think back to the last person you kissed, how many times have you laughed with that person?
Plenty of laughs. Can't remember who I last kissed in my family. Lol.

Be honest, who is the easiest person in your life to talk to?
Hayley.

Your ex says they never even liked you, you say?
*kick 'em in the nuts* WHAT NOW? lol....

Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to?
Yes. :D That would be Y.A. :]

Are relationships ever really worth it?
I think they are.

When was the last time you were in a very good mood ?
A few days back.

Were you single last summer?
Yeah, I was.

Do you like thunderstorms?
HELL YEAH. :]

What's the weather like outside?
It's VERY nice.  Cloudy, very cloudy, dark clouds. As if it's bound to rain (and it did earlier!). So the smell of rain is in the precious air. :]

Do you believe in love?
Yeah, I do.

When the last time you saw your father?
Last saw my real dad, Jaime, about 3-4 years ago. I didn't see him much, he must not care very much about me if he didn't invite me to do stuff with him when he had the chance. So I hope he regrets not seeing me grow up.

Do you believe in this saying: What goes around comes around?
I don't CARE.

When did you last hold hands with someone?
I can't remember...

Have you ever had a member of the opposite sex sleep over?
Yeah.

Have any memories that you'd like to forget?
Way too many to count...

Is there someone you'd really like to hang out with and just talk about stuff?
Aaron Messenger!

Do you think teenagers can be in love?
Yup.

How fast does your mood change?
I'm Slowbro. My mood usually escalates...

Do you have any condms in your room?
...maybe. >.>

Are there certain things that can't be joked about with you?
I'm sure there are some things... I can name a one or two at the top of my head...

Do you need to say anything to someone?
I have many things to say to a few select people.

How are you feeling?
Not good enough.

Do you want someone to call you right now?
Yes. But it won't happen anytime soon...

What do you always take with you?
Pen and paper. 

Is your bed comfortable?
You tell me. ;)

Whos the last person to sleep in your bed with you?
My little sister whom I won't see for a while...

Would you say you're an understanding person?
I sure am!

Would you date someone taller than you?
Seeing as how short I am right now... I'd probably wouldn't have a choice... Lol. I'm not THAT short. But short enough. I'm as tall as some girls, but still short. ._.

Just waiting for my last growth spurt...

Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Charmander! Lol. Or a ghost...if I could tie myself to it. Maybe to the ghost of Mr. Hedberg.

I'm pretty sure that's physically impossible so I should choose someone else. I'll tie myself to a boulder! Now I'm not moving anywhere. Lol. If anyone... I really can't choose a couple certain people since I don't know them personally. OHH!!! My uncle Kiko! Or my dog Yola. :]

Who do you blame for your mood today?
Who to blame for my crummy mood... *sigh* I'm really not going to list them off. Way too many people.

Have you ever seen a dead body?
Yes, when I was like 3 or 4. His body was cold, and he was very pale.

What should we do w/ stupid people?
Put them together in a close in environment and film them all. I'm sure it would be a really entertaining show to watch. Or sacrifice them to the Minotaur above us.

How long do you think you will live?
I'm pretty healthy. I work out, I eat well, I plan on living past the age of 37 so I will hopefully be alive for another good 20 years. I'm sure I'll make it into my 50's.

My construction teacher, Rassar tells me I'm going to live past 100 for certain reasons...

What was the first thing you did this morning?
Looked at the clock. >.< 1:30pm! I wanted to be awake sooner to check my and reply to my email!

The color of carpet in your bedroom?
There is no carpet.

Last person you went out to dinner with?
No one.

Are you spoiled?
Never.

Do you drink lots of water?
Mucho.

What toothpaste do you use?
Crest Total or something. Idk.

How do you vent your anger?
Work out hard/exercise or sleep.

The last compliment you received?
I don't remember...

What are you doing this weekend?
...not even going to have much of a weekend. Fourth, and to Project Challenge.

When was the last time you threw up?
Earlier this month due to a bad stomach and other stuff I consumed.

Is your best friend a virgin?
Don't think I have a best friend. =/

What theme does your room have?
Nothing really. I had put up a Navy poster up but it fell and I hadn't gotten around to put it back up. And I'm not putting it up anytime soon.

When was the last time you were at a party?
Danitza's birthday party last month. It was fun. :]

Are you a mama's child or a daddy's child?
I'm sure you mean -----'s boy.

Either way, I'm neither. I don't care very much for them.

Would you ever join the military?
Yes, I would like to join for sure someday.

The last website you visited?
www.myspace.com or www.ironictimes.com One of those two.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
I don't remember.

Last person you went to the movies with?
I don't remember.

What did you do/will you do for your birthday this year?
I just had my birthday (Jan 27) with my family. That's it. Nothing exciting, even though I had only seen them for three days. (I arrived in Arizona on Jan 24)

Number of layers on your bed?
Two?

Is anything alive in your room?
Possibly, I haven't cleaned under my bed for awhile...

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Neither, I would rather stay this week and say goodbye to a few people...as soon as they log on.

What are you looking forward to right now?
Going to Project Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment