Monday, June 1, 2009

First Time Ever - Post+Survey

Alright...created this [blogger] months ago. No one gives a damn about it. >.> (well, maybe one person does other than myself)

I should have posted something on here once in a while but didn't. Had the time to but even then, I did not. This is my first post!


So I'll do a survey I stole from someone's bulletin on Myspace:


Is any part of you sad at all?
Yeah...in a few places

Do you have unlimited texting?
No, I don't

Have you smoked a cigarette today?
I don't smoke

Are you dating anyone currently?
Nope

What's the last thing you said out loud?
I don't remember. I was probably singing along to a song but no one is around to hear me so it doesn't matter

Anyone you would like to get things straight with?
Not really

Do you think the drinking age should be lowered to 18?
No

Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around?
Not yet. Even then, I can't "have" here

Would you rather your partner have gorgeous eyes or a gorgeous smile?
Hmm...I wouldn't mind what my significant other has :]

Do you think relationships are hard?
They can be if there's conflicts

Have you ever tried your hardest, then got disappointed later on?
Yes

Suppose you find out something bad happens to someone you dislike, what do you do?
Well, that sucks... (even if was someone like Dane Cook, it would still suck if something bad happened to him =/ )

Where will your next vacation be too?
To Florida (next year or the year after that)

Who was last to smack your butt?
The fucking door. It doesn't creek when it moves quickly but when it moves slowly you will hear it.

Last time you felt bad about someone/ something?
Yesterday

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Yeah, I do think someone is thinking of me.

Background on your cell phone?
Idk...I don't even think it has one (which is fine by me)

What do you want in your life right now?
... :(

Listening to?
Jet

Whats the name of the song?
Shine On
"If the moon had to run away. And the stars didn't wanna play. Don't waste the sun on a rainy day. The wind will soon blow it all away, yeah."

Good song recommendation. :)

Orange or apple juice?
Orange. :)

Whats on your mind right now?
My stomach still doesn't feel good. I already puked many times yesterday. =/

Have you ever driven without a license?
Yup, but with supervision.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
It depends.

Do you sleep with the door open or closed?
Closed

What are you doing when this is done?
Going to shower then sleep.

Have you ever regretted letting someone go?
I'm guessing this is a relationship-type question, so it doesn't apply to me.

When was the last time you had a sleepover?
Uhh...I'll have to ask. I'll get back to you on this.

Edit: We don't remember...

Do you have clothes that belong to other people?
Yes. =/ Although to big for me, my uncle gave them to me.

Is anyone mad at you?
I don't think so.

Look to the right, what's at the very end?
A basket o' candy, want some? =P

Look to the left, whats at the very end?
Tape

Do you get high often?
Not often.

When will be the next time you get hugged?
Not sure, whenever my mom gets back. =/

Who was the last person to leave you a voice mail and what was it about?
...I've never had anyone leave me voice mail.

1 comment:

  1. Yay surveys! They are perfect for when you don't know what to say. :b

    ReplyDelete